Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Thinking about time treating me well lately.  You probably are really interested in what I'm up to.  Haven't written a blog post in awhile because I've been busy with homework and my activities.  More home isn't as boring as it used to be now.  Homework is something to do lately.  I've tried to work my watching tv.  Slowly getting better at sitting through a whole tv show on Netflix.  I'm watching Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events.  It is really most entertaining.  Please watch it.  Summing up the plot is easy.  It's got mostly silly characters and is another fantasy type story.  Must watch the whole series to see what happens.  My mom is liking it too.  Soon the series will end so I need suggestions for something new to watch.  Comment what you have watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment