Monday, March 14, 2016

Often I'll point easily.

Tomorrow please be incredibly patient.

Tomorrow please point harder.

You can't give up on your loved autistic children.  Having someone that you love letting you know that they really make you a priority is great feeling.  You don't make mountains in a day.  Please make me happy and try introducing RPM to your most loved children.  Pointing makes life so much more tolerable. New opportunities have stimulated my brain.  Learning can have only a positive effect.  You won't believe learning can open up so many doors. 

Please listen to my words. 

Pointing tomorrow basically is going to make someone you care for over the top happy.  I'm the pretty much perfect example.  Now I'm someone that people look up to.  I'm doing great in my classes in really hard subjects.  I'm so proud of myself and so is my family.  Just like you, I feel like I've got a bright future.  My dear interesting life makes me keep pushing myself to do more.  I'm working on typing on the keyboard independently.  It's another challenge. 

More autistics are missing out on opportunities.  Meeting Miss Heather Ly from Channel 2 News really made Philip and I happy.  We finally got to show what is possible with RPM.  We tried really interesting news piece.  Our autism didn't get in the way the day we filmed.  We both knew how important it was that we show the world how great our lives are now.  Like people, tomorrow, tonight and the next day to share Miss Heather Ly's great news story.  She made me so happy with the way she told our story.  Thank you.

http://www.wgrz.com/entertainment/television/programs/daybreak/rapid-prompting-method-helps-people-with-autism-communicate/64258012



 

No comments:

Post a Comment