Friday, June 16, 2023


 Dear Future RPM Families,

Don’t you wonder how I’m typing this? Have non-verbal autism like a lot of your children. Mom and Dad tried all kinds of therapies and nothing got me to be able to communicate. Being unable to speak, I had no way of letting anyone know what I wanted.  Being thought of as stupid and having intellectual disabilities made me so frustrated. Needed a way out of that prison so I could share my thoughts. Mom found out about Soma and RPM through a friend. She thought it might work for me. When I first met Soma I was nervous, but she is awesome! Got me spelling and I haven’t been so alone anymore. Did so well, I was able to get my high school diploma. I have some great friends, a boyfriend, and might go to college in the near future. I’m hoping to do presentations for college students studying special ed. so they have a better understanding of autism.  Every day is still a challenge, but I have hope now that my life has meaning. Better see if RPM is right for you; there is nothing to lose and lots to gain!

Love,

Kaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment